Get Back to Living Life to the Fullest
Occupational therapy is an essential part of healthcare as occupational
therapists promote independence, well-being, and improved quality of life.
Our team provides expert intervention and evaluation to aid individuals
across the lifespan in overcoming physical, cognitive, and emotional challenges
that inhibit meaningful participation in daily activities. Whether you
are recovering from a surgery, managing a chronic condition, or seeking
assistance for a developmental delay our team can tailor personalized
treatment plans to meet your unique needs.
Our Services Include:
- Assessment and Evaluation: We conduct comprehensive assessments to understand
your strengths and challenges, enabling us to develop a customized plan.
- Rehabilitation and Recovery: We work with you to regain lost abilities,
such as daily living skills, mobility, and fine motor control.
- Adaptive Techniques: We offer practical strategies and adaptive devices
to make daily activities more manageable.
- Environmental Modifications: We help create accessible living spaces that
support your independence and safety.
- Emotional Well-being: Our therapists address emotional concerns and stress
management to promote overall mental health.
- Lymphedema Services: We specialize in lymphedema care assisting individuals
who suffer chronic swelling conditions to promote independence and minimize
the risk of increased lymphedema. Therapists educate patients on self
care techniques, such as proper skin care, compression garment use, and
exercises to promote lymphatic flow.
Occupational Therapy at Central Valley Medical Center
At Central Valley Medical Center our licensed occupational therapy practitioners
collaborate closely with other healthcare professionals to secure a comprehensive
and holistic approach to your health. Our team is dedicated to your well-being
utilizing evidence-based approaches, ensuring that you receive the highest
standard of care.
To learn more about occupational therapy at Central Valley Medical Center,
call us at 435-623-3100. We offer advanced healthcare services close to home in